A Simple, Elegant Approach to Information Management
Today, successful organizations need more than search and retrieval of imaged and electronic documents. They need to optimize the decision-making process by getting the right content—whether structured or unstructured, paper or electronic, audio or video, photograph or e-mail—into the right hands at the right time.
Laserfiche Avante is a cutting-edge solution that combines comprehensive content management functionality with business process management (BPM) tools to both manage and process information—turning it into an asset that enables efficiency and smart decision-making organization-wide.
Who needs Laserfiche Avante?
Organizations with up to 100 users.
- The intuitive, Windows-based Laserfiche Client.
- A Laserfiche content server.
- The Laserfiche Workflow automation system.
- Laserfiche Scanning tools that support TWAIN and ISIS scanners.
- Microsoft Windows/Office interoperability to archive Outlook e-mail and more.
- DoD 5015.2-certified Records Management.
- Audit Trail tracking.
- High-volume document capture and processing.
- Fully functional thin client for Web access.
- Read-only public Web portal.
Functionality, Meet Flexibility
Every organization has its own unique needs. Some are looking for a secure content repository, some need to access information through primary business applications such as geographic information system (GIS) or customer relationship management (CRM), and some want to enable repeatable processes such as case management, contract management, AP processing and more.
Avante is an agile enterprise content management (ECM) system that can be quickly and easily configured to meet any organization’s needs. In addition to industry-leading content management to help you store, retrieve and secure your information, Avante includes sophisticated workflow tools to automate content-centric business processes while enabling increased visibility into performance.
- Avante empowers your organization to operate more efficiently, effectively and profitably by:
- Managing all organizational content—both structured and unstructured—throughout its life cycle.
- Ensuring that information is an asset that is consistent, reliable, useful and available.
- Facilitating compliance with failsafe security and auditing features.
- Integrating seamlessly with the applications employees use every day.
- Streamlining operations by automating manual, repetitive processes.
Workflow = Efficiency
With powerful business process management tools, Avante integrates both structured and unstructured content into the flow of your business processes, so you enhance productivity, improve efficiency and minimize overhead.
- Increase productivity by automating manual repetitive tasks.
- Model, execute and manage business processes without writing code.
- Trigger workflows based on actions taken in third-party applications like customer relationship management (CRM), geographic information system (GIS), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and more.
- More than 60 built-in activities help you create workflows quickly, or you can create and run custom Laserfiche Workflow activities with VB.NET or C# scripts.
- A graphical Workflow Designer enables you to create workflows by mapping your business process with an intuitive interface for testing, modifying and supporting Workflow activities.
- Laserfiche Workflow builds on the capabilities of Windows Workflow Foundation so you can extend its functionality to all your line-of-business applications.
Laserfiche Support & Training
The Laserfiche Software Assurance Plan (LSAP) provides your organization with enhancements as soon as they are released, along with the technical support and detailed technical material that preserves and extends the value of your Laserfiche investment. It ensures that you have every resource you need to meet technical challenges and expand your Laserfiche infrastructure, including:
- Rapid-response technical support. Your Laserfiche reseller will promptly troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise—before they impact operations or affect staff productivity.
- Online support resources. Your staff receives access to the Laserfiche Support Site, where they'll find the detailed technical information that helps them optimize system performance and maximize uptime, as well as integrate your document repository with your organization's other line-of-business applications.
- The latest hotfixes, updates and patches. These critical items ensure that your Laserfiche system continues to operate at peak efficiency.
- New releases. You'll make sure your system stays current, as new releases of your licensed products are included at no additional charge.
- An easy path to growth. We're committed to continuously improving and expanding the Laserfiche product suite. And as we do, you can credit 100% of the purchase price of your current Laserfiche software toward any new product line purchases.