Career Opportunities At Accelerated Information Systems
Why Work For Accelerated Information Systems?
- We are a forward-thinking sustainable startup with a fresh outlook on the workspace and an awesome tech-centric culture.
- We've experienced over 100% year-over-year and over 500% year-to-date growth. We are growing and prospering.
- Our staff has doubled in the past year and we aren't finished yet!
- Our highly efficient and automated working environment means less monotonous tasks and more focus on your passions.
- We work in a fun and positive atmosphere.
To apply, email your résumé or C.V. to
Please note: Upon submitting your resume to our company, you will be asked to complete an application. In the past, our email has occasionally been sent to the SPAM/junk mail. Please check your SPAM folder often, or add the domain @aisww.com to your safe list, in order to prevent missing our communication.
We are seeking a new team member to support our customers and our internal network. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who enjoys challenges, loves solving problems, and has a positive attitude at all times. This is an entry-level support and administration position with great career potential as the company grows. A typical day in this position will involve mainly supporting customers and troubleshooting the Laserfiche application suite, and also internal helpdesk issues and network/server/client maintenance.
- Great troubleshooting skills for applications, PCs, servers, and networking devices.
- The ability to communicate in English and guide customers through troubleshooting steps
- Ability to document case notes and coordinate with Level 2 support from manufacturer
- Ability to handle multiple cases and projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Microsoft or network certifications, or equivalent experience
Helpful, but not required:
- Knowledge of Laserfiche enterprise content management software is a big plus.
- Knowledge of virtualization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server environments
- Experience administering Active Directory, DNS, and SQL
- Experience with SonicWall VPN
- Experience with Dell Servers, Desktops and Laptops
- Microsoft SharePoint Exam 331 and 332 certification
- Microsoft Office 365 Exam 346 and 347 certification
- Knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint, and Cloud services a plus.