A Solution to Manage Information Enterprise-Wide in Schools and Districts
Physical document storage consumes valuable office and classroom space, and recreating lost and misfiled documents costs time—and money. Laserfiche helps you automate and streamline work processes wherever possible.
• Eliminate the need to copy, transport and store paper documents.
• Answer information inquiries faster with direct access to transcripts, disciplinary actions and reports.
• Safeguard confidential information with comprehensive security features.
• Reduce manual data entry errors by automatically extracting data from student information systems (SIS), state databases or other district-wide applications
• Eliminate the costs of pulling and transporting records from off-site storage.
• Instantly fulfill records requests, without having to copy and collate large numbers of documents.
• View, print and e-mail documents right from your desktop computer.
• Archive documents to DVD or CD-ROM, or publish them to the Web.
With Laserfiche, you reclaim time, resources and labor costs by eliminating paper-based processes, while also increasing document security, improving information accessibility and automating business processes.
This has been an excerpt from "Enterprise Content Management for Schools and School Districts", a PDF guide discussing the advantages of digital document management for K-12 establishments. Download the full PDF guide below! (It's FREE!)